Campus Managed Print
Exciting Departmental Copier News
TO CURRENT COPIER CUSTOMERS:
The Departmental Copier Program is now Campus Managed Print. The name change is to better reflect the improved services and additional features offered as a result of a new business partnership with Canon Solutions America, the new copy and print vendor for campus. For the past year we have reviewed campus printing needs by working in collaboration with IT Services, the J. William Fulbright College of Arts and Sciences and a variety of others around campus.
- Lower pricing by eliminating overage charges and monthly base charges.
- Standardized service, devices and supplies for the campus.
- Exciting new features including Follow-Me print on new device placements.
Starting April 1, 2019, the following changes will go into place:
- Departmental charges will be based on copy/print by usage rather than the current monthly base charge with copy/print allowance. This will eliminate overages currently charged for over the monthly allowance.
- Black and white (B&W) copies and prints will be charged two cents ($0.02) each.
- Color copies and prints will be charged twenty cents ($0.20) each.
- Paper is no longer included in the pricing but is available through state contract with Staples on Razorbuy. Please allow two business days for delivery.
- All service and supply request will be routed through email@example.com. Please include your assigned machine operating number (MO# xxx-xxx) from your device.
The extensive review of campus printing needs suggests that these changes will bring about savings in each department.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact Angela Salrin at firstname.lastname@example.org.