We oversee all departmental and public access copiers and multifunction devices at the University of Arkansas. Our machines provide over 300 different departments or groups with copy, network print and scanning services. We stock supplies, staples, and paper on campus to help keep your copiers running as effectively and efficiently as possible.
Mission: To provide the campus community the best possible pricing for Copier/Multifunction equipment, and coordination of service and supplies, available through volume and contracts offered through the State and other pricing programs.
Placement option: We currently work with three vendors from the state contract who also have access to other pricing contracts. Pricing is based on speed of model, volume of expected usage, and features included in the model. Please contact Penny Bellard at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing options.
- Internal monthly billing
- Guaranteed equipment pricing for term of contract
- Easily projected monthly budget costs
- Unlimited service calls including parts and labor
- Local service technicians
- Guaranteed Service response times
- On campus inventory of toner, staples, and paper
- Copier configured to meet your department's needs
- Delivery and setup
Fiscal Support Analyst