Passport Applicants may submit their own photos, provided that they meet United States Department of State guidelines and are approved by the acceptance agent at University of Arkansas Passport Services.
Passport photo services are available through the Campus Card office at the Arkansas Union, for a $15.00 fee.
*Photos that do not meet the guidelines below WILL NOT be accepted*
United States Passport Photo Guidelines:
- 2" x 2" color photo on thin photo paper or stock.
- High-resolution photography and printing are strongly recommended without retouching or enhancements.
- The entire face should be in focus; fine facial features should be discernible.
- Shadows should not appear on face or background.
- Head should be positioned directly facing the camera; subject should have a natural expression.
- Eyes should be open and looking at camera.
- Eyeglasses must be removed for the photograph
- Background should be white or off-white.
- Include head-wear if worn daily for religious purposes. Head-wear should not obscure or cast shadows on the eyes or any other part of the face.